Books on Orphan Care
These are books that I have read or that someone has recommended to me (and so they’re on my to read list!).
- Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis ~A young woman tells the story of how she moved to Africa after high school and adopted 13 girls.
- When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert ~A wonderful book on helping others (specifically those who live in poverty) from a Biblical perspective.
- Silent Tears by Kay Bratt ~The author shares the beautiful and touching story of her time working in a Chinese orphanage.
- Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- Saving Levi by Lisa Misraje Bentley ~Story of how a baby boy was abandoned, found, adopted, and saved by a miracle from God.
- The Waiting Child by Cindy Champnella
- The Strength of Mercy by Jan Beazelv
- From Ashes to Africa by Josh and Amy Bottomly ~A couple shares how adoption strengthened their marriage and brought them closer to God.
- Fields of the Fatherless by Tom Davis
“Children of God” Music Video